Kasco EN14683 TYPE IIR 3-PLY Surgical Face Mask
Ideal for medical procedures where moderate
amounts of fluid, spray and/or aerosols are
Designed to protect against large
respiratory droplets, splashes and airborne
For single use only.
ASTM Level II
EN 14683 Type II
Performance tested by Eurofins Scientific (Luxembourg)
International Standards: [ISO 9001] [ISO 14001] [ISO 45001] [ISO 13485]
- Bacterial Filtration Efficient (BFE): ≥ 98%
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): ≥ 98%
- Differential Pressure: < 6.0mm H20/cm2 OR < 60Pa/cm2
- Synthetic Blood/Fluid Resistance: 120mmHg OR ≥ 16.0kPa
- Microbial Cleanliness: ≤ 30cfu/g
- Flammability: Class 1
- High Breathability: Enhanced performance with exceptional comfort.
- Hypoallergenic: Made with soft materials to minimise skin reaction.